Blog sub-header

"Man is a thought-adventurer."

---D. H. Lawrence, Phoenix: the posthumous papers of D.H. Lawrence

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Oh shit*, tomorrow's Aug. 2nd!

*sorry for the curse word, Mom.

So, this afternoon, while hanging out with lovely ladies, my friend Rachel asked me if I was leaving tomorrow.  I said, no, I'm leaving Tuesday the 2nd.  When she said tomorrow was the second, I had to check the cell phone to verify.  Yep, today (Sunday) is in fact August first, my plane does in fact leave August 2nd, which means I've "lost" 24 hours and I'm leaving tomorrow.

Tomorrow's too soon!  I haven't packed completely, I had made plans with friends for wonderful sleepovers tomorrow night, and a leisurely trek to the airport from Toronto city centre.... all changed.  I had a small anxiety attack.  I had to leave the lovely gathering, and get home to begin packing in earnest, and crossing 't's and dotting 'i's.

Lists, lists, lists..........

No comments:

Post a Comment